Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Post

I'll use this first post to establish a roster of the Sons. I'll avoid using first and last names so that if someone Google's your name, it will save you an embarrassing explanation.

Miller
Griffith
Krausz
Thompson
Nelson
Nelson
Emery
McCarty
Basen
Kujala
Brinda
Murphy
Schwartz
Bastini

On a positive note, I finally got The Terry Hoeppner Memorial Cup engraved and shipped to our current champion, Matt.



Sorry for the delay, I hope its not to laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

5 comments:

  1. Will Karl ever win as many rings as his brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was his cousin!? R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl's best chance at a ring was last year. He recognizes the missed opportunity and is still in mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With RB's Pierre Thomas, Jerome Harrison, and Shonn Greene as keepers, the #1 pick in the draft (presumably Chris Johnson), and Two 2nd round picks; Is Team Future #1 in our Predraft Power Rankings? (Please keep in mind who's managing this squad before commenting.)

    ReplyDelete